AWeber Affiliate Program
I mean who hates passive income stream? Well, affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to start earning online passively.
You and I know that AWeber is one of the best email marketing tools and has really been slaying the industry for the last couple of years. It offers automation, responsive templates to building landing pages.
It’s very affordable too, hence a bonus for you to easily persuade more clients.
AWeber offers recurring commissions to affiliates with 30% per client or customer. This means for each customer that signs up through affiliate link, you get paid 30% of their monthly subscription fee.
Affiliates are paid monthly through checks or the recently upgrade with addition of PayPal payment option.
Why should You Promote AWeber?
- You earn commissions for lifetime for as long as the client continues to use the tool.
- Access to articles that you can reprint and post on your blog from the referral account.
- No costs for sign up just like many of the email marketing services.
- Payments are done monthly. No crazy waiting
- Variety of resources such as bunch of videos to help you promote AWeber.
How Does it Work?
Here’s how the AWeber affiliate program works:
- When an affiliate enrolls, AWeber provides them with an affiliate ID.
- The affiliate then refers others in need of email marketing software to AWeber by simply sharing a special affiliate link provided by AWeber.
- When AWeber receives visitors through these special affiliate links, AWeber will automatically associate that visitor with the affiliate’s account.
- If visitors then create an AWeber account (either on that visit, or on a subsequent one), affiliates will earn 30 percent on the initial sale as well as 30 percent on any recurring payments they make throughout the life of their account.
In addition to monthly recurring commissions, AWeber affiliates gain access to educational content and easy-to-share ads to help them attract referrals and become more effective affiliates.
How do you promote AWeber?
Like any other affiliate product, AWeber can be promoted through different ways and channels which include the following;
- Your Email Signature
- In the text of your website or blog
- Sent via chat or email message
- Behind a clickable image on your website
- As the affiliate link in a YouTube video
How to sign up for AWeber Affiliate Program
Too basic: Head over to the home page and either click on the menu button or scroll to the bottom of the page and look for customer referral program.
Then, click on it to be redirected to a page where you fill in your details and billing information.
Please before signing up for the AWeber Affiliate program, endeavour to check out and thoroughly read through their terms and conditions or referral agreement. Access it here.
I can’t recommend AWeber enough for anyone interested in an recurring affiliate product or service. Not only that but also the abundance of support given to the affiliates, I mean you can’t fail to make commissions unless you are just lazy.